Search This Blog

Monday 9 January 2012

Small Superdrug haul......

I went to superdrug the other day and picked up a few things there is not a lot but I thought that I would show you anyway. All of this is cosmetic items so .......
So I firstly picked up this lipstick by Rimmel London , in the colour Pink Blush because it is a really nice colour and I have heard some good views and recommendations on it.             


I also bought an eyeshadow duo from NYC in the colour SoHo Spice , they are gorgeous neutral colours for everyday. they have a good colour pay off and I really like using them since they blend easily.                                                                     
And Finally an MUA lipgloss in the shade 4 it is a little bit bright but you can easily pull it off everyday, I love this colour and it is definitely worth it for only £1.








            

2 comments: